Would it be a Self-Awareness Series if we didn’t reflect on the journey? Let’s!
What we know about self-awareness:
- It is a lifelong journey; not like a specific point to reach, but rather a commitment to continuing to learn about yourself
- It involves exploring both the good and not-so-good parts of yourself, and it may feel icky at times (if you’re doing it right!)
- Getting an outside perspective from others like a therapist, partner, friend, or co-worker can give us insight that we might not otherwise learn
- The more self-aware you are, the more control you have over your life, and the happier you become
- High self-awareness is a greta predictor of overall success
The Self-Awareness Series consisted of 4 specific steps you can take to become more self-aware: (click links for more info)
What are some of your self-awareness goals and accomplishments? What have you learned about yourself in this journey? Comment below.